What Problems Can Invisalign Fix?
Invisalign has become a game-changer for orthodontics. These plastic aligners have implemented to over five million orthodontic patients around the world. Invisalign aligners are made up of invisible polyurethane plastic. It's completely removable for eating, tooth-brushing, and flossing. Rather, being cemented to the teeth like metal braces.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a wearing brace which doesn't require metal wires and brackets. Instead, it uses a clear plastic tray that fits directly over the teeth making them invisible.
Advantages of Invisalign:
The advantages of Invisalign in Pasadena Includes:
- Comfort: The soft and flexible material of Invisalign will not irritate the soft tissues of the mouth as metal braces do.
- Good Oral Hygiene: Invisalign improves your oral hygiene as it is removable so you can easily clean your teeth than wearing metal braces.
- Discreet Look: If you feel that metal braces don't fit with your self-image then Invisalign treatment might suit you.
- Teeth-Grinding: If you have teeth-grinding habit then Invisalign can function as thin night guard that protects your teeth from excessive wear.
Invisalign technology has been improving rapidly over the year and can correct many kinds of malocclusions that once were too complicated.
Which Issues Can Invisalign Fix?
Invisalign corrects the same dental problems as metal braces do the difference is that Invisalign is invisible and can be removed for occasion. The following issues can be treated with the help of Invisalign in Pasadena:
- Crooked Teeth: These problems arise when there is not enough room in the jaw to make all the teeth fit properly. If you're looking to straighten your teeth, Invisalign is an option.
- Overbite: An overbite occurs when the upper teeth close too far in front of the bottom teeth. Making it difficult to chew and bite. Invisalign can help to move teeth so that the top and bottom teeth align properly when the mouth is closed.
- Underbite: An underbite appears when the bottom teeth come in front of the upper teeth, causing difficulty in speech. Invisalign in Pasadena helps to move the lower teeth back so that they naturally sit behind the front teeth.
- Gapped Teeth: If you have a gap in between two or more teeth then you have a spacing issue. This space causes food to get stuck in between teeth and gums, which leads to gum disease. Invisalign in Pasadena can help to close the gaps and create a healthy and beautiful smile.
- Open Bite: These occur when upper and lower teeth don't meet. Invisalign can help to fix an open bite by moving upper and lower teeth into proper position so that they close correctly.
Here at Cal Dental Group of Pasadena, we are Invisalign provider and are dedicated to helping you get a beautiful and healthy smile. We offer Invisalign in Pasadena. For more information call us at (626) 584-1800 and schedule an appointment today.